June 25, 2012

Sequined

Top: Club Monaco, Shorts: F21, Heels: Gap (similar here), Accessories: H&M sunglasses, Banana Republic and Jimmy Choo for H&M bracelets, Burberry watch, H&M belt

The weather in SF this weekend was surprisingly nice (i.e. it was sunny and mild when we were prepared for overcast and dreary) so the hubs and I took advantage of being out and about. I even stopped by the new Mulberry store in Union Square just to take in the loveliness (alas, I left without anything). 

I rarely wear sheer tops without anything underneath (or over it) but I decided to change things up with this Club Monaco top (that I got a few seasons ago). I love the sequins on this and the fabric hangs so casually that it inspired me to pair it with these worn-in shorts for a "casual cool" vibe. Of course, I toted a jacket around for the "oh geez it's cold now" moment.






17 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color with the heels!

    new follower!

    Love from NYC,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl! this look is super edgy and chic! i love it!

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous. I have that same top and I would have never thought of styling it this way. SO great!

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sequins, you look amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so fantastic! I love everything about it from head to toe.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have added the red shoes for a great pop of colour, they are beautiful!

    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography
    My Hub Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! Thank you for the support, my dear :)

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the mix of the sequin top with the worn jean shorts. Nice jib!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love this look ! The red shoes was a great choice for pop of color.

    xo Sam

    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're doing such interesting contrasts: plastic shades with fancy sequined top with baggy torn shorts with red heels- wow!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJune 26, 2012

    Love how the boyfriend short down play the delicate sheer sequin top. Lovely


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousJune 26, 2012

    Your top is so pretty and i love how you styled it with those super cool denim shorts! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the contrast of the oversized, distressed denim with the sheer top and heels - SO pretty Nancy!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousJune 26, 2012

    The distressed shorts paired with sequins and killer heels works so well – great balance here!

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your top and those sunnies!!

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  16. i REALLY love that top. the nude with the sequins is lovely. and you really rock the boyfriend shorts.

    and i seriously want your haircut! i mean i always love how your hair looks, but for some reason this post has me craving my longer brown hair again.

    <3 katherine
    ofcorgisandcocktails.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like everything about this outfit. It's such a great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...