June 26, 2012

Casually Dotted

Top: F21, Shirt: Thrifted, Shorts: F21, Heels: Max Studio (similar here), Accessories: gifted and Anthropologie necklaces, Jimmy Choo for H&M and J.Crew bracelets, Burberry watch, H&M sunglasses (similar here), Banana Republic and F21 rings, Mulberry for Target bag

I absolutely adore this time of the year when you can still enjoy the sunshine when you're outdoors and it's near 8pm. It's especially great when I come home from a day at the office and I don't feel like the day escaped me because it's already dark out (winter...I'm lookin' at you). 

I came home and immediately changed my bottom half to these quirky but fun pair of shorts. The hubs and I enjoyed a casual dinner outing and I didn't feel like being too dressy. These shorts remind me of a pair of green polka dotted shorts I owned as a kid. They were flouncy and flirty just like these and I wore the heck out of 'em, probably like I will with these, too.







21 comments:

  1. love it!! you look perfect <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love this. i really love EVERYTHING you wear!! and i agree - the sun staying up later is the best!

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could not agree with you more. We drove all day yesterday from Oregon and got home around 8, but it was still light out. Love it!

    I really love this Mulberry for Target bag, such a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 26, 2012

    super cute shorts. also really digging those neon pink shades- so hot!

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Outfit ,love the Bag and the Shoes :)

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these, obviously :). they are way cute! I also am lovin that bag!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loving the dots and your boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh you are just so cute, love this outfit. And I adore the fact that the sun doesn't leave till 8! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE GIRLFRIEND! Um, remember how the outfits we posted today kinda sorta match? haha :) MISS YOU!

    -Shannon
    http://gbofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe i'm so in love with this outfit! you look adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shorts are so cute, especially with that denim top and the fun heels! I love your hair here too. And I'm totally with you on appreciating these awesome, long, light-filled days!

    -Erin-
    http://onetwosummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this outfit and totally in love with your bag! i haven't worn black in so long but you make me want to wear black!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those shorts! They look so comfortable and cool! And I really love the initial necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your shades are so cute :0 Love the skirt too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this jeans shirt is really cool and great for every day life!

    Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. AnonymousJune 27, 2012

    Loving those heels...they are really a cute cut and make your ankles look amazing!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore that bag everytime you wear it.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this laid back, cute, and super cool look! Hope you're well!
    xo Annette
    www.iheartvintagecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit! And I love your J monogram necklace.

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wao, this outfit is soooo cute!!! I'm really loving your polka dot skirt!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the polka dots paired with chambray - You've nailed casual chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...