February 7, 2012

Blazer Love

Blazer, Jeans: H&M, Top: F21, Booties: Max Studio, Accessories: J.Crew necklace and bracelets, Noir and H&M ring, Michael Kors watch, 3.1 Phillip Lim bag

For the longest time, I lived in blazers for my previous job. Not because I had to wear a suit, but because I loved how a blazer could pull together a look. I could wear a simple pair of slacks with a basic top (button-up, t-shirt, blouse, etc.), throw on a blazer and feel sophisticated and chic.

The same still rings true for a trendy outfit that I wear on an everyday basis. By throwing on this blazer from H&M, I'm ready to go out feeling stylish without feeling like I'm over the top in trends.

Do you feel that way about certain items in your closet?






7 comments:

  1. Love your bag!! You looks so stylish :D
    ->Take a look at my blog<- and if you like it follow me, i will be really grateful if you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super sweet! Love your outfit and blog!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination in this outfit, I love! Red, cheetah, grey blazer, and those boots! I would wear this!
    Luvv, Leigh B

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about this outfit! you look FAB!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. devil is in the details, right ?!! great sunglasses, bag and necklace!! loving the way you pair up accessories!!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look, esp the blazer and pants!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...