November 11, 2011

Significant Day

Photos by fabulous photographer, Jason Lee

Without too much fanfare, my newlywed life is as sweet as can be. I'm very much adapting to new vocabulary such as "husband," "newlywed" and "wedding" in my life. It makes me laugh, giggle and smile to use those words. For a gal who never dreamed of her "big day" (in the cliche way) the experience of being a bride was surreal but one I will always cherish.

Most people would say that their wedding day was the best day of their life, but I would have to say the best day was when I fell in love with my husband. The wedding day simply sweetened everything we already shared.  

We are over a month into our marriage and on such a significant day as 11/11/11, I thought it would be nice to share a glimpse of my significant day. 


2 comments:

  1. photos are gorgeous! you guys look amazing! check out my blog dear. I have a give away. :)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...