May 3, 2011

Stripes and Dots

IMG_0976
T-Shirt: Lucky, Skirt: F21, Headband turned belt: J.Crew, Boots: Asos, Jewelry: J.Crew, BR, F21, Michael Kors watch

This outfit is all about the accessories.  The belt is actually a hairband but I never quite felt it looked right on my head so I cut off the elastic and have used it as a belt, a tie, a bracelet, etc.  It's become quite versatile for such a small piece of fabric.   


I'm so thrilled the sunshine is sticking around.  The sun didn't set until 8PM last night and it just reminds me that the days will last longer and my outfits will be less layered.  Yes, it's still spring but I'm always anticipating the future.


IMG_0980

IMG_0978

IMG_0984

IMG_0989

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...