May 5, 2011

Boy Jeans and Girly Things

IMG_0992
Jeans: Thrifted Seven, Top: Club Monaco, F21, Vest: Zara, Shoes: Thrifted, Jewelry: F21, J.Crew, Alexis Bittar, Michael Kors watch

I literally woke up with 10 minutes to spare before I had to be out the door (how did I miss the alarm!?) so I threw on what I could from my closet.  

As you know, I rarely leave without accessorizing.  Despite having limited time I couldn't leave without grabbing some essentials.  This movement made me think about what steps in my morning routine I do not change regardless of how much time I have left.   In a pinch, I still manage to do the following:
  1. Pearly whites -- nobody needs to smell that funk so my teeth are always brushed
  2. Makeup must -- eyeliner, brows, blush and lipstick
  3. Closet call -- reach for what feels right for the day
  4. Accessory attention -- engagement ring and all the rest falls into place

While the steps do not necessarily fall in that order, I always accomplish those four things.  When I have more time, the steps just go slower and more refinement is made.  

How about you?  What steps do you never fail to achieve?


IMG_0994

IMG_1003

IMG_0997


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...