January 6, 2011

Chill is in the Air

Cardigan: DIY, Shirt & Tights, H&M Kids, Infinity Scarf: Sophia Carlo via ideeli, Skirt: J.Crew, Shoes: Boutique 9 via Gilt,
Watch: Michael Kors

The recent chill in the air has certainly caused me to layer up.  Although the cold definitely makes me want to curl up and stay indoors for as long as I can, I don't mind dressing for it.  I have come to appreciate the layers of my outfit, without adding bulk.  As long as I can keep a scarf and a pair of tights handy, I'm set.  While I can't compete with those of you living in colder areas (hello, NYC!), I can certainly speak about 30-degree weather.  (UHM, yes, I really am talking about being cold in 30-degree weather.)




BEAUTY ALERT!

Image via Spice Beauty
Yes, the buzz is true--if you go to zoya.com and enter FB2011, you can get your 3 free nail polish colors and only pay S&H!  They are celebrating the fact that they achieved 20,000 Facebook likes.  What better way than gifting their wonderful polish?  I adore Zoya polish, so I have definitely picked mine!  Act fast since this is only valid until Friday, January 7.  

1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm in pure disbelief about what just happened! I seriously just got 3 Zoya polishes for 6.95!!!!! I figured the shipping would be expensive & that's how'd they get you but no! You are my new best friend! haha I've wanted to try Zoya for soooo long & thanks to you now I just did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...