October 6, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!



SF Giants Game -- Hat, Shirt:  Giants Gear, Hoodie:  H&M, Sunglasses: F21

Disclaimer:  This entry is not for the regular fashionista...nor for die-hard rival fans of the SF Giants...

As you can see, this is not a typical style post.  But, this was not a typical baseball season for the SF Giants.  For the first time since 2003, the Giants have made it to the post-season.  I'm a baseball junkie and it was a nerve-wrecking end to the regular season--but the Giants came out winners!

In honor of the post season, I am dedicating this entry to the SF Giants and the first game tomorrow between them and the Braves.  Baseball is classic American and I enjoy the entire experience of attending a game.  Nine innings in person is never the same as it is on television.  While I won't be attending any games at the stadium for the post-season, I will reminisce my times there during the regular season...garlic fries, hot dogs, giant cup of soda, and all!  

I will root, root, root for the home team....from the comforts of my home.  
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy! yummy! the food look delicious:) you have a great smile:)
    xoxo,
    katy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...